Wondering if you’re eligible to join Polish-American Federal Credit Union?
If you belong to one of the following organizations, we welcome you with open arms!
- Polish American Congress, Michigan Division
- Members of the Polish Scouting Organization
- Members of the Foundation and Center of the 2nd Polish Corps at Orchard Lake Schools
- Members of the American Polish Cultural Society in Troy, Michigan
- Members of the American Polish Engineering Association in Madison Heights, Michigan
- Members of the Pope John Paul II Society, P.R.C.U.A. No. 1593, in Warren, Michigan
- Registered members and employees of St. Ladislaus Parish, St. Florian Parish and Our Lady Queen of Apostles Parish in Hamtramck, Michigan; employees of the City of Hamtramck employees of Hamtramck Public Schools; employees of All Star Amusements
- Members of Our Lady of Czestochowa Church in Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Members of American-Polish Century Club in Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Members of White Eagle Sports Club in Troy, Michigan
- Members of National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame in Troy, Michigan
- Members of Polish Century Club of Detroit, Inc. in Troy, Michigan
- Members of The Polish Mission at Orchard Lake Schools
Also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employers, members of their immediate family or household; organizations of such persons.”
You may also contact us directly to receive further information regarding becoming a member of Polish-American Federal Credit Union.
Minimum Balance Requirements – To become a member at PAFCU, you must purchase one share. This is a $5 deposit into a savings account. The minimum $5 cannot be withdrawn unless you close your account. You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $5.01 in your account to receive dividends.
Your support allows us to contribute thousands of dollars to Polish cultural, educational, and youth activities.
For security reasons, an in-person signature is required to become an official credit union member.