The Polish-American FCU Business Checking is designed with the needs of our business members in mind. With no per check fee and flexible options, our checking account has everything you need.
- No per check fees
- No minimum balance requirement
- Available overdraft protection
- Direct Deposit
- Access to your cash using the convenient Polish-American FCU Debit Card
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay Services
- Online access to check images
- Order new checks online
- See if a check has cleared online
How to sign up
- To open a Business Checking account, visit any of our branches or call a customer service representative at 248-619-0440 for more information.
Requirements and Restrictions
- To open a Business Checking account you must have an established Business Share/ Savings account
- Other Rules and Restrictions may apply
Business Debit Cards
The Polish-American FCU Business Debit Card is the convenient way to pay for all your purchases whether you are at home or abroad. Just present your card whenever you make a purchase and your payment will be automatically deducted from your business share draft/checking account—no fees or finance charges attached!* Using your Debit Card makes your transaction faster and easier than writing a check and it’s safer than carrying cash. A Debit Card serves also as an ATM card, eliminating the need to carry two separate cards. In order to keep your card active, you need to perform at least one transaction a year.
*Transaction fees may apply when using non-Polish-American FCU ATMs or ATMs not participating in the Co-Op Surcharge-Free Network. When using your card outside of the U.S., it is recommended that funds should be available in both your Share/Savings and Share Draft/Checking accounts. This is due to the fact that different vendors have different ways of processing purchases.