We Love Our Youth Members!
Youth savers will have fun being a member at Polish-American Federal Credit Union!
Brand new youth members receive free gifts for becoming a member — and parents (or grandparents) earn $25 for each child they refer to the credit union! Having your child become a credit union member help to share a piece of your Polish heritage and also encourages wise savings habits.
Children with a PAFCU account will receive a small gift each time they visit our branch. If they make a deposit of at least $5, they’ll receive a little bigger gift!
Be sure to look for various contests during the year. Your child just might win something exciting!
We also reward our proud savers that do well in school! Here’s how it works:
“A” Grade Reward Program
Offers a $2 deposit for each “A” young members (Kindergarten through 12th grade) receive on a report card.
“A” Grade Reward Rules
- The child simply needs to match the reward with at least a $2 deposit of their own. Max of $28 per child each year.
- Deposits must be made in person by the student generally within one month of the report card date. Some exceptions will be considered.
- There is a limit of two matches per the calendar year per member.
- The student must be the primary member on the account with appropriate social security number and date of birth.
- Grade cards must be from an accredited school program, or equivalent, and for an official and most recent grading term.
- Mid-term, interim or outdated cards are not eligible.
- PAFCU reserves the right to take special situations and children of special needs into consideration.
- If letter grades are not used, we will consider equivalents such as Exceeding Expectations, S+, “O” for Outstanding, Excellent, 3.5 and above on a 4 point scale, 90% and above and so forth.
- “Effort” or “Conduct” grades do not count.
- Mid-term, interim, individual projects and outdated cards are not eligible.
Students 18 & Older
This account is ALL about YOU!
Polish-American FCU makes banking convenient for our STUDENT MEMBERS.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Debit Card – Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge FREE ATM’s of the CO-OP Network
- Savings Account
- Checking Account – No Minimum Balance and No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- First 50 checks FREE
- Access to 112 Shared Branches state-wide
- Visa Credit Card with $500 credit limit for those who qualify