We Love Our Youth Members!
Youth savers will have fun being a member at Polish-American Federal Credit Union!
Brand new youth members receive free gifts for becoming a member — and parents (or grandparents) earn $25 for each child they refer to the credit union! Having your child become a credit union member help to share a piece of your Polish heritage and also encourages wise savings habits.
Children with a PAFCU account will receive a small gift each time they visit our branch. If they make a deposit of at least $5, they’ll receive a little bigger gift!
June is Youth Savers Month!
“A” Grade Reward Program
Offers a $2 deposit for each “A” young members (Kindergarten through 12th grade) receive on a report card.
“A” Grade Reward Rules
- The child simply needs to match the reward with at least a $2 deposit of their own. Max of $28 per child each year.
- Deposits must be made in person by the student generally within one month of the report card date. Some exceptions will be considered.
- There is a limit of two matches per the calendar year per member.
- The student must be the primary member on the account with appropriate social security number and date of birth.
- Grade cards must be from an accredited school program, or equivalent, and for an official and most recent grading term.
- Mid-term, interim or outdated cards are not eligible.
- PAFCU reserves the right to take special situations and children of special needs into consideration.
- If letter grades are not used, we will consider equivalents such as Exceeding Expectations, S+, “O” for Outstanding, Excellent, 3.5 and above on a 4 point scale, 90% and above and so forth.
- “Effort” or “Conduct” grades do not count.
- Mid-term, interim, individual projects and outdated cards are not eligible.
Students 18 & Older
This account is ALL about YOU!
Polish-American FCU makes banking convenient for our STUDENT MEMBERS.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Debit Card – Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge FREE ATM’s of the CO-OP Network
- Savings Account
- Checking Account – No Minimum Balance and No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- First 50 checks FREE
- Access to 112 Shared Branches state-wide
- Visa Credit Card with $500 credit limit for those who qualify