Access Your Cash 24/7
The PAFCU debit card is the convenient way to pay for all your purchases whether you are at home or abroad. Just present your card whenever you make a purchase and your payment will be automatically deducted from your checking account—no fees or finance charges attached!* Using your debit card makes your transaction faster and easier than writing a check, and it’s safer than carrying cash. A debit card also gives you more options for accessing your cash than an ATM card.
When you use your PAFCU debit card, you have the option of choosing debit, credit or to withdraw funds at any ATM machine. Please choose "Credit", especially if you have our Preferred Checking Account. Keep in mind that funds must be available on your share draft/checking account in order for any transaction to process.
Daily withdrawal limits:
- $1,000 per day when used with a signature as “credit”; card can be swiped up to 15/day
- $700 per day when used with PIN as debit; card can be swiped up to 6/day
In the event that the system is down, daily limits may be lowered to the following:
- $ 500 per day when used with a signature as “credit”
- $ 300 per day when used with PIN as debit
Additional fees when using your card overseas apply:
- 1% of the value of the transaction when using your card abroad as “debit” for purchases.
- When using your card abroad at an ATM, 1% of the amount withdrawn PLUS $2.00 per withdrawal.
Debit Card Referral Form (PDF)
*Transaction fees may apply when using non-Polish-American FCU ATMs or ATMs not participating in the Co-Op Surcharge-Free Network. When using your card outside of the U.S., it is recommended that funds should be available in both your Share/Savings and Share Draft/Checking accounts. This is due to the fact that different vendors have different ways of processing purchases.Go to main navigation