Access Your PAFCU Account Wherever You Go!
Mobile banking through your smart phone or any mobile device is now easier than ever. As long as you have service, you can perform almost any transaction with your Polish-American FCU account.
PAFCU members may now:
- Check balances for all accounts, including you Visa balance
- Transfer funds between your PAFCU savings and checking accounts
- Make a cross account transfer
- Make a loan payment
- View transaction history including images of cleared checks
- Make online bill payments
- Find a surcharge free ATMs
Important Details about Mobile Banking
- You need to have an Internet Banking password in order to use Mobile Banking. If you are not a current user of our home banking services, please go to mypafcu.com and follow the instructions to log in as a first time user. If you have any problems please call 248-619-0440, Ext. 10 or 11.
- Your Username and Password for Mobile Banking to login are the same as your Internet Banking login and password.
- You must be a current user of Bill Pay to pay your bills via mobile banking. If you are not a current user, please enroll by going to mypafcu.com. After logging in to your account, click on Bill Pay on the tab on the left side of the window. Once enrolled you will be able to make your payments online.
- Standard data rates apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
How to Download the New App:
Apple Devices: Go to Apple iTunes Store, type in “PAFCU” and download our new mobile app.
Android Devices: Go the Google Play Store, type in “PAFCU” and download our new mobile app.Go to main navigation