Helping Your Portfolio Grow
Polish-American FCU offers a variety of Certificates to fit your business financial needs. Our minimum deposit requirements are low, making even small investments earn the highest possible dividends.
- Choose from maturities of three months to five years
- Rates are usually based on the length of the certificate term
- A low $500 minimum deposit
- Lock in a great, competitive rate. The rate you initially invest at is the rate you will earn for the entire selected term—even if interest rates drop
- You may use your Business Certificate as collateral to easily obtain a share secured loan
- At maturity, Business Certificates may be automatically renewed or transferred to a Polish-American FCU account of your choice
- You get to decide if the earned dividends are transferred to any other share account or are added to the Business Certificate. Transferred dividends are available for withdrawal without penalties.
How to sign up
To open a Business Certificate, visit any of our branches or call a customer service representative at 248-619-0440 for more information.
Requirements and Restrictions
- To open a Business Certificate you must have an established Business Share/Savings account
- A minimum balance of $500 is required
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- Other Rules and Restrictions may apply