It's Never Too Early to Learn
Youth savers will have fun being a member at Polish-American Federal Credit Union!
Brand new youth members receive free gifts for becoming a member and parents (or grandparents) earn $25 for each child they refer to the credit union!
Membership at PAFCU means more with us. When your child joins our credit union family, you're helping to share a piece of your Polish heritage and while encouraging wise savings habits.
Children with a PAFCU account will receive a small gift each time they visit our branch and make a small deposit!
Use Your Child Tax Credit to Invest In Your Child
The recent child tax credit is designed to help many people take care of some extra costs brought on by the pandemic. However, if you're fortunate that you've come through this historic period in relatively good financial shape, this may be an ideal time to direct that tax credit toward your child.
Even with a small initial deposit, you're child will begin to learn the importance of saving money. We always hear how kids don't appreciate the value of a dollar. Here's your chance to correct that with your own children. The nice part of our youth savings account is that parents/grandparents maintain full control of any withdrawals until the child reaches the age of 18.
"A” Grade Reward Program
We offer a $2 deposit for each “A” young members (Kindergarten through 12th grade) receive on a report card.
“A” Grade Reward Rules
- The child simply needs to match the reward with at least a $2 deposit of their own. Max of $28 per child each year.
- Deposits must be made in person by the student generally within one month of the report card date. Some exceptions will be considered.
- There is a limit of two matches per the calendar year per member.
- The student must be the primary member on the account with appropriate social security number and date of birth.
- Grade cards must be from an accredited school program, or equivalent, and for an official and most recent grading term.
- Mid-term, interim or outdated cards are not eligible.
- PAFCU reserves the right to take special situations and children of special needs into consideration.
- If letter grades are not used, we will consider equivalents such as Exceeding Expectations, S+, “O” for Outstanding, Excellent, 3.5 and above on a 4 point scale, 90% and above and so forth.
- “Effort” or “Conduct” grades do not count.
- Mid-term, interim, individual projects and outdated cards are not eligible.
Students 18 & Older
This account sets you up on your own!
PAFCU makes banking convenient for our student members, likely in college or trade school.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Debit Card – Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge FREE ATM’s of the CO-OP Network
- Savings Account
- Checking Account – No Minimum Balance and No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- First 50 checks FREE
- Access to 112 Shared Branches state-wide
- Visa Credit Card with $500 credit limit for those who qualify