It's Never Too Early for Kids to Earn!
Youth savers are having fun being a member of Polish-American Federal Credit Union!
We start with a $50 deposit reward in your child's new savings account.*
Our Youth Savers also earn gifts when they become a member -- and parents (or grandparents) earn $25 for each child they refer to the credit union!
All children with a PAFCU account also receive a small gift each time they visit our branch and make a $5 deposit or more.
Membership at PAFCU means more with us. When your child joins our credit union family, you're helping to share a piece of your Polish heritage while encouraging wise savings habits.
*New youth account members as of January 1, 2023, only. To be eligible, the child must not have closed their savings account within the last two years.
Make Sure Your Children Grab Their Birthday Quarters!
Your child can now earn a handful of quarters during their birthday month!
Here's how to join the fun:
Visit one of our offices during your child's birthday.
Let a teller know it's your child's birthday month.
Our staff member will double-check the birthday date and bring out the large quarters bowl.
Your child then reaches in, grabs as many quarters with one hand, and we'll deposit that amount into their PAFCU account.
It's that easy!
Good information: This is for children with a PAFCU youth account only. One handful is allowed yearly and only during the child's birthday month. The minimum amount is $3; the maximum is $10.
We Reward Children With "A's” On Their Report Card
We offer a $2 deposit for each “A” young member (Kindergarten through 12th grade) received on a report card.
“A” Grade Reward Rules
- The child must match the reward with at least a $2 deposit. Max of $28 per child each year.
- Deposits must be made in person by the student generally within one month of the report card date. Some exceptions will be considered.
- There is a limit of two matches per calendar year per member.
- The student must be the primary member of the account with the appropriate social security number and date of birth.
- Grade cards must be from an accredited school program or equivalent and for an official and most recent grading term.
- Mid-term, interim or outdated cards are not eligible.
- PAFCU reserves the right to consider special situations and children with special needs.
- If letter grades are not used, we will consider equivalents such as Exceeding Expectations, S+, “O” for Outstanding, Excellent, 3.5 and above on a 4-point scale, 90% and above, and so forth.
- “Effort” or “Conduct” grades do not count.
- Mid-term, interim, individual projects, and outdated cards are not eligible.
Students 18 & Older
This account sets you up on your own!
PAFCU makes banking convenient for our student members, likely in college or trade school.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Debit Card – Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs in the CO-OP Network
- Savings Account
- Checking Account – No Minimum Balance and No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- First 50 checks FREE
- Access to 112 Shared Branches state-wide
- Visa Credit Card with a $500 a credit limit for those who qualify